Wednesday 1 August 2012

Liverpool. Key economic accelerator

Liverpool City Council and the Parramatta-based Regional Development Australia – Sydney have partnered to conduct a study and to get a comprehensive picture of future economic and employment trends of the city’s health and hospital cluster, and to study the multiplier effect of the cluster. Sal Husain, manager, economic development, said the overall potential of the emerging Liverpool bio-medical cluster, had so far not been appreciated. He regards it as a key accelerator for economic development. He said almost 15 per cent of the jobs were in the health sector, and Liverpool Hospital was gaining a very solid reputation as a major research hub along with Ingham Institute for Applied Medical Research.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & aid different customers like its helped me. Great job.

my homepage :: registry cleaner software

5:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home