Thursday 7 July 2011

Ingleburn. Printing firms fined $190.000

Zac Pac Pty Ltd and J.I.T. Offset Pty Ltd, which work out of the same premises at Ingleburn, where they produced cardboard boxes with plain or glossy printing for customers, have been fined $130,000 and $60,000 respectively, after having been charged with multiple breaches of the Occupational Health & Safety Act 2000. The companies were ordered to pay Work Cover’s legal costs after a one-tonne pallet toppled over onto three workers, causing serious injuries in late 2007.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific
blog!

Also visit my site: how to lose weight quickly

8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home