Wednesday 23 March 2011

Parramatta. ICAC report to be studied

Sydney Water, headquartered in Parramatta, has accepted an Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) report into allegations of corrupt conduct. “The commissioner found that nine people had engaged in corrupt conduct. Five were former Sydney Water employees, one is a current employee, one has recently moved to the Office of Fair Trading, and two are members of the public,” said Kerry Schott, MD, of Sydney Water. “Sydney Water will study the ICAC report and fully action the recommendations as soon as possible,” she said.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I leave a response whenever I especially enjoy a article on a site or
I have something to add to the discussion.

Usually it is caused by the passion communicated in the post I
looked at. And after this post "Parramatta. ICAC report to be studied".

I was moved enough to post a thought :-) I do have a few questions for you if you
usually do not mind. Could it be just me or do a few of the responses come across like they are written by
brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I would like to follow you.
Could you make a list every one of your communal pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


Also visit my page ... bankruptcy attorney florida

2:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home