Thursday 3 September 2009

Parramatta. EOI in Premier Parking

Wilson Parking, the largest car parking business in Australia, has confirmed it has put in an official expression of interest in the Parramatta-based Premier Parking NSW and Victoria, which is in receivership, putting its 51 assets on the market. Premier Parking, director, Scott Thomas was working closely with administrator, PPB Partners, to restructure the business. “It is our hope that this process will recapitalise Premier and continue to provide the marketplace with a competitive offering,” Mr Thomas said in The Australian Financial Review.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Could some-one Please tell Scott ThomArse that I do hope he'll keep on sliding down ! He's not gone down far enough yet as far as I'm concerned ! Sell the house ! Sell the Porsche ! Sell it all Smartarse !
Love, Bert

8:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great information. Lucky me I found your blog by chance (stumbleupon).

I have saved as a favorite for later!

Here is my blog post ... hip to waist ratio

3:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home