Friday 3 October 2008

Region. Developers stay away

Economic and social problems were keeping developers away from suburbs such as Auburn, Bankstown and Fairfield, which were supposed to take the lion’s share of development over the next 25 years, according to a study by the City Futures research centre, at the University of NSW. “This will be the heart of the new Sydney in many ways, but it’s also the region least capable of delivering good quality higher density renewal out of all the Metropolitan Strategy regions,” said Professor Bill Randolph, a study’s co-author.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blog quite often and I seriously appreciate your content.
The article has really peaked my interest. I will take a note of
your site and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I opted in for your Feed too.

Have a look at my web-site :: diet Plan to lose weight

7:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home